Tuesday, March 6, 2007

To Blog Or Not To Blog

I've always told myself I would never be a blogger. I had friends who did it and they could drone on for hours about the reasons they loved to blog. I've read a few blogs... of friends and even perfect strangers... and found a bit of connection with each of them. However, I never felt like my life was interesting enough that a perfect stranger could be captivated with one of my own.

Well, I was reading an old roommates' blog the other day and I felt a tinge of jealousy and sadness. I guess I never realized how much I missed her and how much I wished we had stayed in closer contact. As different as we were, and really still are, she'll always be one of my favorite roommates. Her blog is very real. She's one of the most honest people I know.

If you are hoping for drama and intrigue from my blog, you're in the wrong place. I'm just a quirky girl willing to share a glimmer of her life with perfect strangers (.. and maybe some old friends as well).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hooray, your first post and your first comment! Welcome to the blogging world, my friend. Hope you enjoy your time here.