Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The End of an Era


Well, not exactly an era.. just my vacation. I start back to work tomorrow night. I'm in the process of brewing a strong pot of coffee with the hopes it will keep me awake until at least 4:30 AM. I have a few good movies and a good book to read so hopefully I'm set.


Despite the heat and the mosquitos, I really love summer. Tonight I grilled out. My hot dogs were SO yummy. I don't normally like hotdogs unless I am at a baseball game or when they are battered in cornmeal and deep fried. Today, I wanted hot dogs.


Only three days of work this week.... need to reintegrate slowly. I've missed my friends at work dearly but I haven't missed the long nights and restless sleeping during the day.

3 comments:

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

i am almost at the end of an era myself, steph...maternity leave is slowly coming to a close. have fun at work tomorrow and i will try to do the same in a couple weeks!

bsimmons715 said...

What was that about baseball games? Let me know if your're in ATL before the end of the season. I think I have a hook-up for tickets and with Sarah in Beantown, it's been hard to find takers.