Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bathroom Renovation, Stage One: Demolition


So I've finally decided to start blogging again. I guess I finally feel as if I have something to chronicle.... my bathroom renovation. I'm starting small... space and budget! I'm not changing everything, but I am changing the walls, the floors, and the fixtures (I don't DO brass). This is the hall bathroom, but it is a full bath. Today was demolition day. I ripped up the linoleum on the floor as well as the base boards and the toilet. I feel rather accomplished for my first day and I found a great outlet for relieving stress. I also found some really disgusting stuff underneath the toilet. Do you know what happens to a wax ring over time? The pictures don't even do it justice!

These are the befores! Not very exciting. Functional... that's about it!


This is the after.

Let the games begin!

No comments: