Thursday, June 14, 2007

Amazing Energy

My normal routine when I get home from work at 7:30AM.....
1. Take sleeping pill
2. Water garden (don't tell or I'll get fined)
3. Take shower
4. Set coffee maker for when i wake up
5. Dry hair
6. Watch a few minutes of the Today show
7. Fall asleep

Well, for some reason, I had a lot of energy yesterday morning. I did all of the above (except #7) and then I washed the window in my front door, dusted the living room, and even cleaned my roommates bathroom.

You see, my family is coming to town on Saturday for a Father's Day lunch. Next week will be a tough time for my family so I thought it would be good for everyone to get away from Atlanta for the day. I look forward to seeing my nephews... the cutest little boys in the WHOLE world.

I'm cooking lunch for everyone. This is exciting but stressful as well. I'm going to buy a grill this afternoon (as I sit at work and write this entry, it is 2:25AM). The menu LOOKS appealing but hopefully the outcome will be equally satisfying.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Thanks for cleaning my bathroom. Sorry I didn't think about doing that before I left. A new grill? How fun!

Sarah said...

How was your lunch? I'm thinking of you this week!