Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Must You Do That?

I'm one of those people who, without much sleep, can be easily irritated.

I've spent the last two days at a conference in Atlanta (that could be a whole blog on its own). On my way back home today, I stopped in Douglasville, GA to fill up on gas and to grab a few things at Target. The incidents that followed made me decide that I want/need to chronicle a concept I consider often.... pet peeves. I plan to write every week or so on this topic along with all the other jumble that flows through my brain like hot lava.

So without further adieu.....

Pet peeve #1: people who back into parking spaces

(Disclaimer: I must admit, there are VERY few times I feel this act is warranted. If you feel you need to plead your case, post it in the comments section)

3 comments:

bsimmons715 said...

I think I develop a new pet peeve every day on my commute.

Mine for today is people who won't let you over and when you slow down they won't pass you so that you can get over. They just stay in the other lane beside or right behind you.

Stephanie said...

Thank you! I had to drive in Atlanta traffic this week and I finally remembered the true reason I never moved back home after college!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll admit that I am married to a person who backs in to park. I really think its a boy thing. I will ask him but I'm sure I won't get an adequate answer. :)

catherine