Saturday, September 15, 2007

Am I Dreaming?

Has anyone been outside today?

I left work this morning and caught a fierce chill with the first opened door. It was downright cold! OK, so it was 65 but to me, that's cold. I love it!

I woke up early this afternoon to work out in the yard for a little while. Seriously people. We are only 10 degrees away from AMAZING weather. I pulled weeds for about 30 minutes and came inside without even a glisten on my brow.

This is the beginning of a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Julie A. said...

And Auburn lost...what more can we ask for?

Tiffany said...

Amen, sister. Bring on fall!

Sarah said...

Boston has been having amazing weather for a few weeks now. Fall is my favorite season (since we really don't have a spring)!

Shea said...

I am with you! Bring on fall!

Shea