Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I can't even give this blog a title because I am truly at a loss for words. So, let me begin...

I've been off work for a few days so I made a LONG list of things I needed to do. One of them was clean the bathroom. Another one was buy a new toilet seat and a toilet bowl brush. I know, I'm random. What can I say?

Anyway, I bought what I thought was just going to be your normal run of the mill toilet bowl brush. How technologically advanced can they get, right? Wrong! Look at the picture. This brush appears normal at first but look at the side attachment. It's a super-duper scrubber. I mean, this thing is hard core. One question, if your toilet is so dirty as to need this extra attachment, don't you think you might have bigger issues beyond just a dirty toilet?

1 comment:

bsimmons715 said...

One question, if you take time to study, and then photograph and blog about, a toilet brush, don't you think you might have bigger issues beyond toilet brush technology marching past you without you noticing?