Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gas Prices Mesmerize Me

I woke up this afternoon with a hankering for fast food. This is rare for me. Normally I just crave tootsie rolls and ice cream. That's why my nickname at work is "Snacky". On my drive to greasy goodness I noticed that gas was $2.81. That's impressive these days. 15 minutes later when I turned into my neighborhood, gas was $2.79 at the very same station. I am currently tortured with deciding whether I should fill up now or ride it out a few more days to see if prices fall again. Last time I did this, the price of gas increased by something like 8 cents from the time I went to sleep one morning until I left for work that afternoon.

By the way, my fast food was unimpressive. I knew I should have gone to Chick-fil-A! It never disappoints.

1 comment:

bsimmons715 said...

I know, with a daily commute of fifty miles, I always starting checking the prices on the way home when I get low.

Just make sure you don't start randomly calling out gas prices when you have other people riding with you. That will be the day you offically cross over into being "older."