Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm Pooped

I just finished working 8 days straight. In other words, that's 96 hours (will someone please check my math on that?). I'm tired.... not just physically but also emotionally. I had a rough week. I yelled at people at work twice and that's really not my personality. However, I've found that yelling generally gets me what I want. In some instances, people do not respond well to yelling so they just ignore me... probably the best option for them. I can be really annoying when I'm mad. But for some reason, people kept laughing at me when I got mad this week. Apparently my co-workers just think it's funny when I get mad. I guess it lightens the mood and gives everyone something to talk about. For now, I am calm... but on the verge of some of the most intense excitement I've had in quite some time.

Want to know why?

I'm off of work for the next 15 days! I really don't know what to do with myself. I don't have many plans but here's a run down of my schedule.

Wednesday: Sleep
Thursday: Sleep, drink margaritas, bowl with friends from work
Friday: turn 31, court, haircut, drive to Atlanta, sleep (hopefully there will be some cake eating today)
Saturday: Hang out with family, sleep
Sunday: Birthday brunch at my aunt's house, sleep
Monday: trip to Ikea, drive home, sleep

That's all I have so far. I'm hoping the other 9 days will be filled with much of nothing. I wonder what the wallering record is set at because I'm feeling I could probably beat it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

15 days off-how exciting!! You should stay in Atlanta longer and spend some time with me and Alyssa

Julie A. said...

Thanks for giving me your schedule for the next few days. We need to celebrate your birthday at some point.